For the crust
- 10 graham crackers
- 1/3 c. granulated sugar
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- kosher salt
For the filling
- 2 8-oz blocks cream cheese, softened
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 c. sugar
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime
- small lime wedges (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a pie dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make crust: In a food processor, pulse graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl then add melted butter, sugar, and a pinch of salt and mix until combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture firmly into prepared dish. Bake until the crust looks slightly toasted, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese, sugar and a pinch of salt until smooth and fluffy, 3 minutes. Add avocados and beat until smooth.
- Add heavy cream, lime juice, and most of lime zest (save some for garnish!). Beat until stiff peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer filling to cooled pie crust. Garnish with more lime zest and small lime wedges. Freeze until solid, 4 to 5 hours. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com