- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup BBQ sauce I like Famous Daves
- 1 recipe black bean salsa http://www.iheartnaptime.net/black-bean-salsa/
- 5 cups lettuce/ spinach
- 11/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 small tomatillo
- tortilla strips
1. Place chicken breast with water in crock pot over low heat. Pour BBQ sauce over the chicken. If I have onions on hand, I will put a few slices on top of the chicken. Cook chicken for 6 hours or until it shreds easily. Shred chicken.
2. For the dressing: Combine ranch dressing, cilantro, lime and tomatillo in a blender. If you like it spicy, you could throw half a jalapeno in there. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Place desired amount of lettuce on your plate. Then add a few spoonfuls of chicken and black bean salsa. Pour on dressing and top with tortilla strips.
Source : allrecipes.com