- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into 6 equal-sized pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, or to taste
- 1 lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Put a piece of butter into each of 6 large muffin cups.
- Put muffin tin in preheated oven until butter melts, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Beat milk, eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla together in a large bowl. Whisk flour into the milk mixture until you have a batter. Divide batter between muffin cups. Drop even amounts of blueberries into each batter portion. Stir 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the batter portions.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until popovers are no longer moist in the center, about 25 minutes. Dust tops of popovers with confectioners’ sugar. Squeeze lemon juice over popovers. Serve warm.
Source : allrecipes.Com