For the honey vanilla layer
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 3-4 ice cubes
- optional scoop of protein powder
For the blueberry layer
- 1/2 cup Wyman’s frozen wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon honey, if needed
- Combine the ingredients for the honey vanilla layer in the jar of your blender and blend to desired texture. Divide between 2 to 4 glasses an place in the freezer while making the blueberry layer to slightly harden the top.
- Using the same blender jar (no need to wash it out), add the ingredients for the blueberry layer and blend to desired texture.
- Gently pour the blueberry layer on top of the honey vanilla layer and swirl with a straw, spoon, or skewer by pressing it through the blueberry layer and down the sides of the glass.
Source : allrecipes.com