- 1 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 16 oz. whipped topping, divided
- 2 small boxes cheesecake flavored pudding 3 c. milk
- 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling
- ½ c. chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
- Press into a 9×13 inch baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1½ c. whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1½ c. whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling, remaining whipped topping, and ½ c. chopped pecans.
Source : allrecipes.Com