- 16 ounces Egg Noodles
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cups Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 1 10.75 ounce can Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 12 ounces Frozen Peas and Carrots, Thawed
- 2 teaspoons Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the egg noodles and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While the noodles are cooking, dice the onion and garlic.
- Heat the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook an additional minute.
- Add the onion and garlic to a large bowl with the chicken, soup, sour cream, peas and carrots, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Stir the cooked egg noodles into the creamed mixture and stir to coat.
- Spoon into a 9×13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Source : allrecipes.Com