- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt, fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 chicken tenders, cooked and diced
- 4 oz marinara sauce
- 4 chicken tenders, cooked and sliced
- 6 oz shredded Italian cheese mix
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking dish. (You can use a round baking dish, 2-quart casserole dish, or a 10 inch cast iron skillet.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, pressed garlic, salt and pepper until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in diced chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture all over the bottom of the skillet (or the baking dish) and even it out.
- Spread marinara sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Layer sliced chicken tenders over the sauce.
- Cover everything with shredded Italian cheese mix.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- To make baguette slices: lay out thin slices of baguette on a baking sheet, in one layer. Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Flip each slice and bake for another 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com