- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon maple extract (optional)
- 1 (7.3 oz) can pillsbury grand original cinnamon rolls
- Using a hand mixer, or stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, maple syrup, milk and maple extract (optional) until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat waffle iron. Place one cinnamon roll in the center of waffle maker. Close waffle iron.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until waffle is cooked through and golden brown.
- Continue until all waffles are cooked. Serve warm and drizzle with maple cream cheese syrup!
Source : allrecipes.Com