- cooking oil spray
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken thighs (or breast fillets)
- 1 tablespoon (4 cloves) minced garlic
- 1 cup (250g | 9oz) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock/broth
- 1 can (14 oz each) artichoke hearts in brine/water, drained and roughly chopped
- 4 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- Salt to season
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C | 400°F.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper to taste. Spray a large oven-proof skillet with cooking oil spray to coat; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, flesh-side down, and sear for 2 – 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown; drain any excess fat.
- Stir garlic through and fry until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes). Add in cream cheese and occasionally stir it until it begins to melt down and become thinner in consistency. Pour in the chicken broth and add the parmesan cheese.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until sauce thickens (about 5 minutes). Stir through artichokes and spinach; simmer until the spinach has just started to wilt.
- Place the skillet into preheated oven and continue to roast for 15-20 minutes (or until completely cooked through). Serve over rice or pasta! Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com