- 1 (19-ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 pound sausage (preferably Italian)
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- 2 cans Italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 (12-ounce) cans low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (8-ounce block) cream cheese, cut into cubes
Brown the sausage in a skillet on the stove top until cooked and crumbled. Drain. Add the sausage and remaining ingredients to a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook in the slow cooker, on LOW for 5 hours, stirring twice during cooking.
Source ; allrecipeS.Com