- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers (optional)
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
In a mixing bowl, combine coconut, flour, sugar and salt. Stir in egg whites and vanilla. Mix well.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until the edges have started to turn golden brown.
Remove from oven and cool cookies on wire rack. If desired, dip the bottoms of the cookies in melted chocolate once cooled and then drizzle some on top.
Source : allrecipes.Com