- 1½ cup oat flour (I like Bob’s Red Mill)
- ½ cup baking Stevia (I like NuNaturals Blend)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with liners and spray lightly with baking spray. Set pan aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oat flour, baking stevia, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon) until combined.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs and the pumpkin until combined.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix – more stirring will result in dense muffins. Stir in chocolate chips, saving a few for sprinkling on top (if desired).
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 muffin liners and top with remaining chocolate chips. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes on the center rack, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.Com