- To make this a true no-bake recipe buy a premade brownie from your local bakery or grocery store and cut to fit pan that is used in the directions below.
- 1 brownie recipe or 1 boxed brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cups 60% cocoa chocolate chips
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 recipe for 10-minute Hot Fudge Sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Prepare an 8-inch springform pan, otherwise known as a cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking oil. Make brownies according to package directions. If using my homemade brownie recipe, and bake for 35-40 minutes. Remove brownies from oven and let them completely cool.
Once brownies are completely cool make the no-bake cheesecake. In a small bow add chocolate chips and heat in microwave for 1-minute. Stir, and then heat in 30 second intervals stirring in between until chocolate is completely smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. I used my KitchenAid mixer for this. Slowly add in cooled melted chocolate chips, stirring until well blended. Then fold in whipped topping until blended, I get a little inpatient and usually start to beat it.
Add in mini chocolate chips and stir until incorporated. Spread on top of cooled brownies.
Place in the refrigerator until firm and set 30-60 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com