- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 (3 pound) beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 large white or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 12 ounces gluten free beer
- 12 ounces gluten free barbeque sauce
- ½ cup Wholesome! Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can RoTel diced tomatoes and chilies, undrained
- 1½ pounds small white potatoes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the salt, garlic powder and pepper in small bowl and rub all over the brisket. Place in a baking dish. Then cover the beef with the sliced onions.
- Combine the beer, brown sugar, barbecue sauce and canned tomatoes and chilies. Pour over the beef and cover with foil. Bake for about 3 hours. Leave oven on.
- Remove the foil, add the potatoes and cook, next uncovered for another 40 – 45 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Let rest for 10 minutes and slice the beef and return to the dish. Spoon the sauce over the beef then serve.
Source : allrecipes.com