- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Fill a 3 quart sauce pan approximately ½ full with salted water and bring to a boil.
- Drop trimmed green beans into the water and bring back up to a boil. Cook gently for 5-6 minutes or until tender.
- Drain the green beans and return to the pan, adding butter, chopped tarragon, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to melt the butter and combine. Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.Com