2 Puff Pastry Sheets
3/4 pound ham, cut into small cubes
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 egg and 1 tablespoon water egg wash
- Allow puff pastry defrost.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out one puff pastry sheet onto a greased baking sheet.
- Top the pastry with a layer of ham then sprinkle on a layer of cheese. Leaving about one inch along the edge of the pastry which will be pinched to seal the pastry.
- Prepare and egg wash by mixing the egg and water together with a fork.
- Brush the inside pastry edges with egg wash.
- Put a second layer of pastry over top and press down lightly along edges with your fingers or a fork to form a seal.
- Cut several slits slits into the top pastry sheet.
- Brush the top with remaining egg wash.
- Bake on the center rack for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and cut into 8 pieces.
Source : allrecipeS.com