1 kilo Pork belly (liempo), sliced into strips
1/4 kilo of Pork liver, thinly sliced i nto strips
1 large green and 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
2 Medium size red onions, minced
1 Heaping tablespoon of minced garlic
1 small can of green peas, drained
Ground Black Pepper
1. Remove the fat portion of the pork belly, Slice it into strips then set aside.
2. Slice the remaining pork belly into thin strips then soak them in soy sauce, set it aside
3. Slice the pork liver into strips
4. Slice the Onion
5. Slice the red and green bell pepper into strips
6. Place the pork fat on a pan then saute it on a medium heat without adding cooking oil (Note: the pork belly will produce its own oil, use it to saute the rest of the ingredients)
7. Saute the pork belly until the skin turns golden brown and crunchy
8. Add the onions and garlic and saute for about a minute
9. Add the rest of the pork and liver (If the oil that was produced by the pork fat is not enough, then add cooking oil)
10. Stir for 3 minutes then cover it
11: Squeeze 10 medium size calamansi into the sauteed pork, and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. (Make sure you won’t get any seeds in the mix)
12: Add 2 Tablespoons of sugar, 2 pinches of ground black pepper, red and green bell pepper and green peas. Stir for a minute then cover and simmer for 2 minutes
13. Repeat the process of stirring and simmering for about 10 minutes, or until the pork is tenderly cooked.
14. Transfer to a serving plate and serve while hot.
Source : allrecipes.com