- 1 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer (plain)
- 1 1/2 cup French vanilla flavored powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 2/3 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large bowl, combine milk powder, non-dairy creamer, vanilla flavored creamer, sugar and instant tea. Stir in the spices. In a blender or food processor, blend 1 cup at a time, until mixture is the consistency of fine powder.
- To prepare, stir 2 heaping tablespoons Chai tea mixture into a mug of hot water.
Source : allrecipes.com