- 2 cups frozen spinach, chopped and thawed
- 1 6 ounce jar Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 2 TB grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ tsp. garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 can seamless Crescent Dough
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Blend in cream cheese and half of your mozzarella cheese. Season with Salt and pepper and set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, lay out dough on a cutting board and lightly stretch to a 8 x 12 rectangle. Cut dough into 2 inch squares, so you have 24 squared total.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin and place a square in each slot, gently pushing down to create an indent. (you don’t need to mold to the cup.)
- Scoop one teaspoon of your spinach mixture on top of each crescent square and gently push in, (bites will mold to your tin while baking). Spread the remaining mozzarella cheese over the tops of each cup.
- Bake at 375 for 15 – 17 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before moving from tray.
Source : allrecipes.Com