- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/4 cups icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 can of crushed pineapple, drained (about 1 cup)
- Whipped Cream Topping
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 13 X 9 pan lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined and crumbly. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a separate bowl, mix together butter, icing sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Drop by spoonfuls over crust (once it has completely cooled), and gently smooth to form an even layer.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Beat the whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until it is thick and stiff.
- Drain the juice from the canned crushed pineapple.
- Mix the whipped cream and pineapple together and spread evenly over top of the cooled butter filling.
- If you want to make it a little fancier, garnish the dessert with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.