- 6tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 6tablespoons mozzarella cheese, grated
- 6tablespoons swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄2teaspoon sea salt
- 1teaspoon pepper
- chives, chopped
- 2sheets fresh puff pastry (or frozen, thawed)
- In a bowl, mix and combine ricotta, Swiss cheese, mozzarella, sea salt, pepper and chives. Set aside.
- Cut 6 circles measuring approximately 7 cm in diameter from each sheet of puff pastry then line the same number of muffin silicone moulds with the pastry, use your fingers to press the dough up the sides.
- Fill each basket equally with the cheese and chive mixture and bake in the oven at 200°C for 15 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden and the filling melts.
- Allow the basket cool a little then remove them from silicone moulds and sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with cherry tomatoes.
Source : allrecipes.Com