- 2 (16 oz total) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 4 tsp Skinny Basil Pesto
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced thin
- 6 tbsp (1.5 oz) shredded reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- Wash chicken and dry with a paper towel. Slice chicken breast horizontally to create 4 thinner cutlets. Season lightly with salt and fresh pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment for easy clean-up.
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet. Spread 1 tsp of skinny pesto over each piece of chicken.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- To Grill: Grill chicken over medium flame on both sides until cooked through in the center. Lower flame, top chicken with tomatoes and cheese, and close grill until cheese melts.
Source : allrecipes.com