- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Drizzle with olive oil being sure to coat all sides. Add garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Pour broth around the outside of the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 170 degrees.
- When the chicken is tender and cooked through, remove it from the slow cooker and slice or shred with a fork. Serve in tacos, soup or chili, with your favorite gravy & mashed potatoes, cook it into a chicken casserole, or top it with teriyaki sauce and serve it over brown rice for a Asian twist.
Source : allrecipes.Com