- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (200g)
- 1 cup Self-raising Flour
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup oil (any flavorless oil)
- Sift together self-raising flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs and sugar till ribbon stage.
- Mix in mashed bananas, beat till well combined.
- Gently fold in flour mixture and Oil, taking care not to deflate the eggs and sugar mixture.
- Pour Batter into muffin pan, lined with muffin cups.
- Steam over high heat for 15mins or till an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.Com