- 1 lb large raw shrimp 21-26 count, peeled & deveined
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice of 1 small or 1/2 large lemon
- 1/4 cup extra light olive oil, not extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- In a medium bowl, whisk together: juice of 1 lemon, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp honey, 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning and 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley. Add 1 lb shrimp and stir well to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- To make the garnish: In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley with 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest – cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat Oven to 450˚F. Transfer shrimp to a baking dish large enough to hold shrimp in a single layer. Bake uncovered until firm (8-10 minutes). Don’t over-bake or shrimp can become rubbery. Sprinkle the top with optional garnish and serve. P.S. The sauce left in the pan makes for an excellent bread dip .