Popular toy explodes in son’s face – now the dad wants to warn others

Being the adventurous gadget lover that he is, he couldn’t wait to try it out with his son.
Little did he know that this so-called harmless toy would turn this fun activity into a nightmare scenario.

png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAACAAAAAQCAQAAADdCbXSAAAAFklEQVR42mNkoBAwjhowasCoAcPFAAAmmAARm5JBWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Source: Facebook/John Harris

Turns out, enhancing the speed with the help of the air compressor lead to the toy exploding right onto his little boy’s face – hitting his mouth. They had to rush to the hospital and the boy ended up needing 30 stiches – 3 inside his mouth. Ouch, poor little kid.

 

png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAACAAAAAQCAQAAADdCbXSAAAAFklEQVR42mNkoBAwjhowasCoAcPFAAAmmAARm5JBWgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Source:Facebook/John Harris

The father now wants to warn other parents about being cautious with the toy. He posted pictures on his Facbook page and wrote this caption under:

“I know this post isn’t gonna be easy for some to look at, but I felt it necessary. This was caused from playing with a fidget spinner and compressed air (air compressor) spraying across it. I was holding the spinner and the air hose when it happened. We had been playing with it for a while and all of a sudden the plastic on the fidget spinner exploded. We are at the ER now waiting to have stitches. I am sharing so no one else has the same stupid idea that I had. We were lucky it missed his eyes. It could have been much worse.”

Click The Next Page >>

 

Tex-Mex Grilled Sweet Corn & Tomato Salad Recipe

Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists

Harvard Neurosurgeon Confirms The Afterlife Exists