15.25 oz box Devils Food Chocolate Cake Mix, plus ingredients listed on box
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Whipped Cream Topping
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
mini chocolate chips
1. Bake cake according to box directions in a 9×13 cake pan.
2. Once cake comes out of the oven, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
3. Place sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
4. Whisk chocolate and milk until smooth, microwaving more, if needed to melt the chocolate.
5. Pour chocolate mixture over the cake and spread to fill in holes.
6. Set cake aside to cool, about an hour, then refrigerate until completely cooled.
7. To make whipped topping, whip heavy cream until it begins to thicken.
8. Add powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla extract and whip until stiff peaks form.
9. Spread whipped topping evenly over cooled cake.
10.Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over cake and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com